Friday, May 27, 2005

Maki's handy guide to creating a loyal following for your blog!

1. Be a hot chick.
2. Post pictures.

Hope this helps!

Disclaimer: Yes, I know everyone with a blog who is not a hot chick with pictures has to post this sooner or later.

3 Comments:

At 12:30 AM, May 28, 2005, Blogger mcgibfried said...

sage advice..
but what if i just hire a spokes model?

 
At 12:34 AM, May 28, 2005, Blogger Maki said...

That will work. It is the internet. Everybody lies, after all.

Before I gave in and put up my own picture I considered putting up pictures of some of my hot female friends to drive up traffic. Then I realized that they would all punch me in the head for suggesting I take suggestive pictures of them. Alas, another failed internet startup.

 
At 1:00 AM, June 05, 2005, Blogger Madame D said...

Hmmm...
See, my problem?
I don't exactly qualify as a hot chick. Woman, yes. Hot, debatable.
Some think I do.
Some don't.
Personally, I kick ass and take names, so that makes me just plain evil.
I kind of like the evil.
So far, it's working.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home