Another bad idea.
It's probably a bad idea to try and pull an all-nighter so I can sleep on the plane and be ready for morning when my flight lands at 7am London time. This would be an especially bad idea, considering I took NyQuil about 20 minutes before I decided to pull an all-nighter.
It's probably a bad idea to take a DayQuil to counteract the NyQuil sleepiness. Yeah, I've heard something about mixing uppers and downers being bad.
It's probably a bad idea to still be up. Crap.

1 Comments:
Okay. Now, I'm not going to tell you why I have this knowledge, or how long I've had it, but here you go.
Taking the proper dose of cold medication will make you sleep.
But taking more than the recommended dose? That will wake you up.
Also-Dayquil blows. I don't know how much you've taken it in the past, but for some reason, non-drowsy does not actually mean it will not make you tired/sleepy.
It's some odd conundrum. And evil.
Post a Comment
<< Home