Mak-Fu: Da Return!
To the United States, that is. Getting on the plane tomorrow morning, once again hoping my fate isn't to plunge into the cold waters of the Atlantic. Let's hope not. I'll start my recap phase once I get back, but don't expect anything late tomorrow night, cause I just won't be up for it after an entire day spent in airports, y'know? Especially Chicago O'Hare, which I get to sit in for ages and ages waiting for my flight to Jacksonville. Maybe I'll run into Erin, but I highly doubt it, since my luck has been so damn poor the past few days. That's why I'm worrying about the plunging into the Atlantic thing. Did I mention Oslo sucked? Here's Maki's handy-dandy travel trip for Oslo:
Don't go to Oslo in April. Maybe ever.
There you go! Hope that helps you out. If you go another time of the year (preferably summer) make sure that the person who suggests it knows what the hell they're talking about and actually has stuff for you to do, cause otherwise you'll sound like Bill Simmons from ESPN Page 2 bitching about Jacksonville hosting the Super Bowl, except you won't be spending even more on food and such than you were in London. Yeah.
See you all when I get back, and whenever the hell I decide to post my recap stuff with more pictures...

1 Comments:
Shaq-Fu: Da Return!!!
Post a Comment
<< Home