Friday, June 09, 2006

It wasn't that it was a BAD week or anything...

It's just that I really haven't had much to say. Fairly standard week, somewhat boring. I guess my muse packed up and left town because I'm not inspired to post anything of substance. Even if I did it wouldn't be as funny as if I sat on it and worked it into something funny later on. Trust me on this. I read a bunch of my older stuff and I really used to be a lot funnier. Definitely need to work on that. Just not when I'm in Orlando all weekend. At least there's a party with open bar (including bartender) and hopefully a bouncy tent. If I can't get drunk and jump around in the bouncy tent there will be hell to pay...

By the way, I get my MRI results this Tuesday, for anyone who was curious (all one or two of you.)

I guess I lied at the end of that Monday post. Sorry! I hope all of you can have a fantabulastic weekend in spite of this.

7 Comments:

At 7:07 PM, June 09, 2006, Blogger Unknown said...

Alcohol + Bouncy Tent = Even more hurt arm...Just ask Brian :-)

 
At 10:10 PM, June 09, 2006, Blogger ClrkGriswald said...

Fuckin' A - we get to jump around in a bouncy tent??

God - the summer vacation Gods are definitely smiling upon me.

 
At 10:10 PM, June 09, 2006, Blogger ClrkGriswald said...

Did you turn off word verification, BTW?

 
At 1:38 AM, June 10, 2006, Blogger Maki said...

No bouncy tent. My parents could not be convinced that it was completely appropriate for celebrating a law school graduation. They can be kind of stuffy like that.

Word verification is off, it was a pain and it served no purpose anymore since the comment spam robots gave up a long time ago.

Why am I on the computer right now. (Note: not a question.)

 
At 1:57 AM, June 10, 2006, Blogger Matt said...

Dude, I'm horribly fucking curious about those MRI results. If the word "inconclusive" comes up at all, give a holla. I'm your good arms.

We'll at least get a hypothesis out of those preppy bastards.

 
At 8:17 AM, June 12, 2006, Blogger Star Droppings said...

If there was nothing filled with airy fun to bounce on, then it's OK that I didn't even get a call. I saw you sister last week and she was filling us in on her life. Everyone at the table was a loyal reader, though, and we were like, "Enough about that, tell us about the car ride with your parents."

 
At 9:20 PM, June 12, 2006, Blogger Blue Dog Art said...

Hey. Stay safe down there. Looks like your weather is going to get a little rough. Take care.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home