Conspicuous consumption.
I'm gonna end up spending all of that tax return money. I know, I know, I know. I just bought a damn monster iPod and all that. But the guy who gets to review video games at work had one and I got to mess around with Tony Hawk on it. This thing is even cooler than it looks in the pictures. I'd dare to call it sexy, even. I must have one. Even if the battery only holds a charge for like 3 hours. Even if the games cost $50 and there's only a couple worth buying right now. Even if I should really spend that money on getting my kitchen repainted and fixing the damage to my wall from the whole hurricane vs. roof thing (long story.) I am such a weak man when it comes to gadgets. Incredibly weak. Again, an intervention and a 12-step program is in order, methinks.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home