Arrrrrrrrrrrrggggggghhhhhhhhh
My air conditioner is broken. Again. I just spent $150 to get it "fixed" two weeks ago and now something else went wrong with it. It is currently 92 degrees in my house. I will now go sleep in my refrigerator. Good thing I donated blood today and sweated out three times my body weight already, because keeping properly hydrated is a good thing to do after donating blood. Oh wait...
I can't move out of this godforsaken house soon enough.

10 Comments:
Sorry to disappoint. I did see the original movie for the first time a few days ago and enjoyed it, so I'm totally ready to see the sequel now. Even if it means it'll be the 4th sequel I've seen in the theaters this summer.
That's hot.
Seems like we're all giving catchy, little monikers for our places...so I'll give it a whirl.
Stay with us, where there's plenty of beer (b/c we can't drink it) and the armadillos roam free.
My a/c's working just fine, but I have no furniture and I'll be sleeping on the floor in a sleeping bag, so take your chances :)
Kit's house: where the a/c's cold and the carpet's soft (sort of).
Oh, wait! My turn...
Stay at Tony's: Where the house is cool, the alcohol is always flowing, but the bitch may show up at any time to steal the clothes off your back.
Inviting, yes? Hahahahaha!
Man - I think I am on to something here.....we're waiting for some definite others to chime in here.
Look for a well put together list by the weekend on ClrkGriswald's bloggy blog...
Come crash at Matty's.
I already have your couch.
I've got a heavy bag, which you helped install.
I still have a couple of your DVDs (all sitting safely in the packaging).
Bring the portable hardrive so you can update your iPod.
Come to Matty's.
Cause someone needs to fucking vacuum.
Come to Lindsay's, where you'll receive a free continental breakfast and a complimentary golden shower from a chihuahua.
They're having serious bladder issues, you may want to sleep on the patio.
Have you actually put your house up for sale yet Maki?
Air is fixed. Thanks for all the entertaining offers!
You must have called while I was at the hospital, Melis. Phones didn't work there and we were there for a while. "Wait, what, at the hospital?" you say. Long story that I'll fill you in on later...
Post a Comment
<< Home