Saturday, March 05, 2005

I AM A GOLDEN GOD.

Guess who fucking rules? Me. That's right, me. My heating and AC works again. All it took was a $10 fuse and a socket wrench. Of course, it also took an entire morning of visiting various repair shops to find that fuse, but that's half the fun, right? I'm just glad I didn't have to buy a new transformer, either. Installation on that would have involved a lot more wiring and I'm just not in the mood for that. Ever again. Ever.

And thus, the sad saga of The Great Maki Freeze-Out comes to a conclusion. My cats aren't sure what to think of it, either. They've gone from Antarctica to the Serengeti in the span of less than an hour. At least they're not trucking around the house in circles trying to keep warm anymore. Neither am I, for that matter. Now we all bask in the warm glow of my lighted, programmable, digital readout thermostat. Life is good, my friends, life is good. Now I know what it's like to be Grant Hill, which feels a LOT better. And my ankle doesn't look like it lost a fight with a chainsaw, either.

I need to break something else so I have something to post about again.

1 Comments:

At 2:16 PM, March 06, 2005, Blogger Matt said...

Good for you champ. Knew you could do it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home