We live in a beautiful world... Yeah we do, yeah we do.
Ever had one of those days where the dark clouds follow you around and you forgot your umbrella and then you had to walk in the rain and you got soaked and you had a miserable day and made everyone else miserable because of it instead of just drying yourself off and have a laugh about how dumb you were for forgetting your umbrella?
Well, yesterday was one of those days for me.
Thankfully, yesterday's over. And I'm going to be smart enough to bring my umbrella or have a laugh about it next time.
Here's Melis's musical accompaniment...






8 Comments:
Geez, Bob, could you bring it up a little? I think you just made me sad. Yep, taht's it, sadness. Let's get over it. I will tell you a joke.
What did the leper say to the hooker?
Keep the tip.
HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!!!!!!!
IHT: I think I just choked...
Maki: Happens, Friend. It all boils down to trust, I think. Once you trust that certain things will remain true, you'll be quite alright.
Either that or I end up killing you. Your choice! :P
IHT: AH HA HA HA!! KEEP THE TIP!!! I GET IT!!! LEPER! TIP!! HA!!!!
LIS: I hope you are ready for tonight!!! Paaaartaaaay!
Call me when you guys are out. I have that surprise partee this evening, but we're all headed to the beach afterwards. I'd imagine we'll be out around 11ish.
Bob...heh.
Along with your umbrella, don't forget your rubber(s). Hehe.
Hey, man, rain happens. You aren't going to control it, and you can't always prepare for it, and sometimes you end up a little wet.
Lindz: I love that joke, no matter how many times I hear it. Back to funny soon, more tales of Bob, if you will. Will call you tonight once we're out there...
Jeremy: A really smart person once told me that people need to be allowed to be themselves and make mistakes once in a while. Then apologize for them. So no need to kill me.
WTG: Bob is all man, despite what your boyfriend tells you.
Melis: Glad you understood. Looking forward to having some fun tonight! And you can always load the song and re-read... Posting the music first breaks up the flow. Yes, I think about my posts that much because I'm insane.
T-Rack: I see you found the caps lock key! Paaaartaaaay, indeed!
Katie: Big fan of the double entendre. Thank you.
I have been in a meeting since this morning that lasted until now. Work is FUN!
You can thank Carlos for the nickname...
I guess T-Rex and T-Diddy just didn't cut it.
Hadn't used it in a while, so I figured I'd bring it back into the rotation.
I do like T-Rex, too...
Post a Comment
<< Home