Got a new shirt.
I meant to post this when I first got the shirt but I forgot about it for a little bit and the darn thing needed to be washed. The bonus now is you guys get photos and that's always worth the wait. For those who haven't seen me in a while, yeah, I shaved the beard off. Still not used to it. Anyway...
This would be a detail of the design:This shirt is like a mobile IQ test, people. If you "get it" you pass. If you don't, well, you're hopeless, I guess. Better luck next time I wear a clever shirt.
No more pictures, please. Session is over.In other news: I'm still working a lot of hours. And it's lame.
In other other news: We lost at dodgeball last night. We were incredibly disorganized to start off, so I don't feel too bad that we lost 4 games to 3. More than enough fun was had by all, except for one girl's roommate who seemed like she really didn't want to be there in the first place. Can't please everyone, I guess. Now I just need to get out of work early enough to make it next week. Which I'd better.
Lastly: Don't tell Amy a secret because she'll go and tell that secret to the only person you specifically said never to mention it to. Thanks, Amy. Really. Keep up the good work.

17 Comments:
Which Amy??
Take a guess. Should be easy. That last paragraph is there because I know she'll read it sooner or later. At least she called me ahead of time to tell me she was sorry... But still. Damn.
Actually - I am split between two Amy's, really. I'll just fuckin' give you a call.
However, the public is curious to know now about this deep, dark 'secret' you speak of. ;)
That shirt is awesome. It's almost as good as the one I have with an anthropomorphic weiner, tipping his hat in a jovial manner, and above him it says "Mr. Tooth Decay's real name is Communism." There are maybe like 3 people in the universe who'd know the reference, but anyone who doesn't love how whacked it is on general principle? Not worth my time.
I love that they're holding the big red plastic cups. Brill.
Mark: You're reading it. But you probably figured that out by now.
Beth: The plastic cups are what sold me on it, too.
Off to work!
You probably didn't win at dodgeball because I didn't come to throw wrenches at you.
By the way, I'm not really sure I "get" the shirt. Let's see--communists having a grand ol' time? That's kind of funny, but I don't get anything past that.
p.s. I can't keep secrets.
We may all burn in hell if Amy D informed your Mom of this blog. Please, please, please do NOT say that is what she did?!
Pretty please....
If so - hello Mrs. Maki - see you next weekend!! =)
KitKat: It's called "The Communist Party." Visual pun. Get it? And I will dodge any wrenches thrown at me. I'm all about the preparation.
Mark: Guess what! It's our lucky day! At least I know KitKat didn't say it, no matter how poorly she keeps secrets.
The existence of a certain site written by a certain person on a certain portion of the internets is the secret. This certain website mentioned numerous times how it would rather not have certain people reading it because then the site's author would certainly be put into alcohol rehab shortly thereafter. For certain.
I've got no clever shirt phrases to offer right now. Brain no work good no more.
Communist party. Very nice. I'm sure I would have gotten it eventually.
By the way, you look really different in each photo you put up.
i dont get it, why is that shirt cool?
The joke rocks - got me hoping I was the first to get it, until I scrolled down far enough.
A close second could be "Paint the town Red" but I still love the C Party pun. They all look like real party animals...
The first word that comes to mind is ......Dork. Ok...glad I got that out!
I don't get it. You're in a dodgeball league.
Where was I for this?
Woo hoo! I'm so proud of myself for getting it, LOL!
Dodgeball is a riot isn't it? We get to play at the end of Tae Kwon Do once in a blue moon - younguns (teens, 20s) against the olduns (30 and up) and we olduns always kick their butts, LOL! No wrenches though.
So where do you find people to hire for your pics? Cuz that clearly is a different guy.
Man, I take a couple days off and there's suddenly new people all over! How cool is that?
KitKat: I'm not sure I look that different in every picture. But then again, I'm used to seeing me, so my opinion may be a little off. I guess the shaggy hair then really, really short hair then shaggy again hair, beard then no beard thing might be throwing you off.
Liz: u r so funnay. lol omg lmfao!
Faltenin: Welcome! I kind of cheated and put the link to the shirt through the second picture and that kind of gives it away...
Holly: Look who's talking. Now go take a nap.
Matt: You were hiding at that whole school/job thing when the invite came around.
Edee: Again, welcome! Thankfully, we are not nearly as intense about the dodgeball as they were in the movie. Though I did hear somebody say, "nobody makes me bleed my own blood," at some point in the game...
Candace: Honest! It's me! I guess I need to post pics more often to prove it to you people.
Post a Comment
<< Home